TENT - Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:45:58 -0600

Steve Nolan Snolan at tex-is.net
Mon Dec 13 20:38:55 PST 1999

I am so please to see so many people continue to join tonight alone I have had about eight people to join! If you have problems with the list please e-mail me privately. My reasons for having the list started was to educated and to start the Kingdom tent guild. after we have a few many more people jion I will be setting up times for us to talk about a charter and to have period encampments for the Kingdom to come and visit. I think it would be really nice for all of us to get together for wars. Gulf Wars comes to mind! If people is interested I would love to get together and meet you all! Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net
Ansteorra tent guild - tentguild at ansteorra.org