PE - Re: [TENT - Need help hanging my walls]

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Feb 9 17:18:13 PST 2000

Wendy to hang your walls a really good way to to sew nylon strapping about 6 sixes long, fold them in half, and then sew them  to the top of the walls as you roll hem the
tope edge of the walls. Space them out evenly. Then match this spacing out onto the roof edge as you sew the roll hem sew the same size of strapping to the roof. Put
grommets in all of the strapping taps.  Then take s hooks and clamp them to the top of your wall taps through the grommets. After that all you have to do is hang them up
like a shower curtain. It only takes about 15 minutes to hang them all up and stake them out to the ground. Just make sure you add a rain guard behind the dags so that rain
doesn't blow in. Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org