TENT - Frojel Gotlandica site - Viking Tent

Stephen Wyley stephenw-hrt at nmit.vic.edu.au
Fri Jan 14 09:40:57 PST 2000

Hi Tanya,

I had problems using the web address provided for the Viking tent
dimensions.

I found it easy to go directly to the Frojel site and click on
Documents, then bring up the "Dimensions of wooden frames of surviving
Viking tents".

http://frojel.webjump.com/

The site does not seem to have the usual subdirectory set up.

Bye for now,

Stephen Francis Wyley
stephenw-hrt at nmit.vic.edu.au
Technical Officer
(Plant Tissue Culture, Chemistry and Soil Science)
Conservation and Applied Science Department, NMIT

For "Historical" and "How to" articles by me see;

http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html

or for Arrows made to order;

http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/order.html