No subject

joesilas@writeme.com joesilas at writeme.com
Thu Jan 13 16:30:19 PST 2000

Greetings all,

I'm new to tent making, and even newer to this list 8o)  Please forgive me if I'm rehashing an old subject.

I've been researching for my first tent, and have become intrigued by the lopsided wagon wheel idea.  I have found only one refrence to such a design being used in period and was wondering if somone here could point me at additional references?

Also would such a design require a rim hoop, or could it be done correctly without it?

Would guy lines be necessary?

Another item I'm looking for is detailed drawings of door fastenings.

Thank you for your patience,

Andri li Rechin Angeuin