TENT - Re: Newbie questions

Rhys Moore rhys at redshift.com
Thu Jan 13 17:21:01 PST 2000

Greetings all,
I'm new to tent making, and even newer to this list 8o)  Please forgive me
if I'm rehashing an old subject.
>As am I<
I've been researching for my first tent, and have become intrigued by the
lopsided wagon wheel idea.  I have found only one refrence to such a design
being used in period and was wondering if somone here could point me at
additional references?
> I am not sure what a "lopsided wagon wheel " is, my project ( in the
planning stages ) is a " circular " tent with
a center pole and spoked wheel.<
What I am after is a replica of a tent in Renes' Le Cueur D'Amours Espirit.
I have several questions which
I would like to pose to the group, if ya'll don't mind.
Thank you in advance,
Rhys