TENT - Answers to posted questions

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Mon Jan 31 18:07:17 PST 2000

Hello, all.

Over the past week, a number of questions have been asked on this list about
various aspects of tentmaking. I realized that some of my answers to these
questions would have been too long-winded to answer on this list, so (for this and
other reasons which are explained elsewhere), I've posted these answers on my web
page. The URL is:

http://midtown.net/dragonwing/col0002.htm

Those who have access to the Internet but not to the World Wide Web can obtain a
copy of this page by emailing me privately. When requesting it, please let me know
whether your service allows attachments or not.

--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain