PE - camping in snake country

Jennifer Hill jhill at elko.net
Sun Oct 1 10:13:46 PDT 2000

Ok, ladies & lords...   Another question!  <G>  I don't live in rainy
country, but in snake country.  What precautions do you take do keep the
snakes out of your bedding, etc.?  [#1... have a bed which is off the
ground, right? <G>]
Also, many many thanks for all the suggestions.  I can see my winter will be
spent rummaging about in the thrift stores.  *S* Gwen

Gwen verch Rhys of Gwynedd,  the fumble-fingered
Est, videt, amat: in aeternitate Dei viget, in veritate Dei lucet, in
bonitate Dei gaudet.
He is, He sees, He loves:  God lives in eternity, God shines in truth, God
rejoices in goodness.
Jennifer  jhill at elko.net
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
-Edmund Burke