[Re: [Re: PE - first Pavillion]]

Wendy Freeman/Otte wyllow at netscape.net
Mon Oct 2 11:06:19 PDT 2000

But not in bright, enemy-attracting colors, with stars & moons painted on the
top!

Thanks for trying to make me feel better, though.  Do you know where to find
documentation for that style in the Roman timeperiod?  And would they have
dragged them to Hadrian's wall?  I've only run across the wedge-tents, in
differing styles, for the Romans in Britain.

--Lady Wyllow of the Loch