PE - Structure tents

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Oct 6 14:40:42 PDT 2000

>What I also need is a good source for canvas.  I am in the Barony of the
>Cleftlands (Cleveland, OH) if anyone knows of any sources around here or
>anywhere else (in the US and Canada) for that matter.

Itex Inc.
1300 S. Potomac St
Aurora, Colorado 80012

They sell by phone and have an 800 number, which I expect you can get
from information; I can't find a copy lying around.

Their standard price for 60" wide 10 ounce Sunforger cotton canvas is
around five or six dollars a yard, but you can get it at about $3 by
asking if they have a remnant roll they want to sell complete
(typically in the 50-100 yard range). And they also have a list of
much cheaper remnants (also big rolls), which may or may not have the
various treatments (mold resistance, fire resistance, etc.) that the
Sunforger has. They know about the SCA. The person I spoke to last
time I bought it has the email address:

bshaver at banwear.com

But I've forgotten his name.
--