PE - RE:chandeliers / lighting

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Tue Oct 10 01:26:39 PDT 2000

Greetings from Master Terafan,

	A few days ago, there was a brief discussion on lighting, and many
good sources of chandeliers and lighting were provided.  I did not have
ready info then...

I use chandeliers that are based on a chandelier in King Renee's Tournament
book.  My original one was given to me by Master Dafydd ap Gwystl, but they
are very easy to make and I have made several more.

The source (from King Renee) and images of the chandelier can be seen at
www.greydragon.org/furniture/chandeliers.html

The original has square ends on the arms.  I have rounded the ends of the
arms on my chandeliers because they fit better in the transport box.

respectfully,

                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
University Chancellor, brewer and probably other things I can't remember...
Seneschal, Incipient Shire of Blauwasser