PE - RE: Tapestry examples

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Tue Oct 10 01:39:14 PDT 2000

Greetings from Master Terafan,

	I have put some pictures of my tapestries on the web, along with
sources I use and the methods and techniques.

http://www.greydragon.org/furniture/tapestries/index.html

I know, I claim I am doing "a tapestry a month" and there are no August,
September, or October tapestries shown. So... I am behind.  I (sheepishly)
admit it...(the best laid plans of mice and men).  I did work on the June
and July tapestries over the Columbus Day weekend, but need another week or
so to finish painting them.   They WILL be finished by Crown Tourney, 21
October.

respectfully,

                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
University Chancellor, brewer and probably other things I can't remember...
Seneschal, Incipient Shire of Blauwasser