PE - Onion Dome from Byzantine List

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sun Oct 15 00:43:03 PDT 2000

Sorry for the cross posting, but I picked this up on the Byzantine list, and
can think of several people who might be interested in such a project here.
There are probably several other methods of achieving the right shape and
style, and I'd be interested in seeing what others came up with.  This has
the advantage of having been tried and worked for Lady Zhenia.

Improvements?  Suggestions?

(Thank you Zhenia for permission to cross post to other lists.)

Regina Romsey (AnTir by way of Drachenwald