RF - New Comers

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:16:50 PST 2000

Heilsa all!

I am writing to let everyone know about some newcomers that are considering
crossing to the "dark side" hehe

I received the names and email addresses of 4 people from TRF. I have
contacted these people and invited them to our Yule Revel this weekend. I
also invited them to populace.

HE DSD also met a fellow whose number he gave me. His name is Gerd Connor.
No..that's his REAL name. =`)
He will be definately coming to our Revel and to Populace. He seems like an
interesting fellow.

I would like everyone to take a moment, if they can, to greet these
newcomers when they show. Try to remember your first event or contact with
the society. The magnitude of it is a little overwhelming at first, isn't
it? They will be feeling a little awed, a little flustered, maybe nervous
and hopefully excited. Let's try and impress upon them the things we love
about the society, new blood is good for us all! Who knows...a newcomer
today can be TRM tomorrow.

In Service,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
Hospitaler of Raven's Fort