RF - Your "Quoth"

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:50:37 PDT 2000

Below you will read the words from Countess Tessa and Sir Simonn whom reside
within the Crown Barony of Bordermarch in regards to the Barony of Raven's
Fort and her exemplary newsletter and chronicler...

Fair greeting in this little lighted window, Excellency Chrystal;
Excellencies, Both of you,
  Just a note from Tessa to say thanks to your populace and chronicler
for the consistency of sending your Quoths this way.  You all in Ravens
Fort inspire the Crown's peoples of Bordermarch!  Please pass along our
personal thanks and observations to your good populace there, and pray
with us that small Bordermarch continues growing well and inifying.
  There is the prevailing concensus among the populace here that some
issues and deeds of a very misfortunate past are being well-overcome.
Many of the peoples are gaining and re-gaining that ol' family type of
atmosphere again, and we have some new blood as well, as I would hope
you have the opportunity to witness when in the presence of any
Bordermarchers.
  Meanwhile, thank you for your beneficial exemplary newsletters from
your exemplary barony!

Regards, love, hugs,
	Tessa and Simonn

A few words from HE Chrystal to the Populace of Raven's Fort:

WE THE POPULACE AS A WHOLE from Raven's Fort have set a very positive
example for this group (Bordermarch) and many other groups from the distant
past on through the current time and hopefully into the future many, many
times. Please remember this as we air the good and the bad sides of our
situations to the public in ALL formats.  Let us continue this positive
driving force in an open and positive way and to keep a balance in check so
that we may not lose our sight nor our direction,
goals and dreams... keep the criticism constructive, not destructive! That
way we learn from mistakes and look not to repeat any.

Thank you,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari,
Baroness of Raven's Fort
(and damn proud to be from Raven's Fort too!!!)