RF - Your "Quoth"

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Oct 19 13:13:37 PDT 2000

Your Excellency Chrystal, I second what Countess Tessa said about your Barony leading us in the directions of healing. There will always be fall backs from time to time. No
barony is perfect. But for the most part over the last three weeks I have been more active in my barony as once before. We do not have as many great and wonderful leaders
that your barony has. So we look at the leaders around us for guidance. Sir Kief, Mistress Lorraine, Nicholas, yourselves and many more have always been a large influence
on how I see how we should play and live in honor and chivalry. You are so bless to have so many wonderful people in your mist. The way you are family and the way they care
for each other.
    I had the honor of being next to you guys at gulf wars flood last year. You jumped in and dug a trench around the families tent, while standing in the cold rain. The
care you showed for us was overwhelming, we never asked for the help. You just did it. I have grown and learn a great deal form your great people and watched your barony
smile and play together. I have hope that we will continue to grow in the manner that you guys are. Thank you Ravens Fort for your leadership and your kindness to me and my
family on our travels.

Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com