RF - Re: FW: Gatekeeper procedures and materials

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 22:19:04 PDT 2001

"Also technichally since you are handling the money
for our group...you are my deputy...and the responsibility
of any of our groups money ultimately is mine...and the seneschal's."
Mistress Lorraine's statement is true to a point... BUT, if something goes wrong with troll or the
Head Troll at this event who is the person that will be called on the carpet first ?  The
Autocrat.  I too am a deputy of this Barony.  And I am responsible for what goes on at this
event.  My Head Troll and I had already talked about how things will be handled.  For the record
it will be run the same way I had it run last year, following the suggested out line found on the
Ansteorrian web pages.  I have a recent hard copy of the outline and have always planned to use
it.  I'm wondering why the "disaster fantasy three" thought I would run it any different.  I guess
if I, as Autocrat, had been asked , "How are you planning to run troll ?", and "Have you talked to
your Head Troll about it ?", I would not feel the chain of command has been broken.  The only
thing that was demanded from me (from two different people) was Charlie's phone number so they
could call him and tell him what to do.  Our Seneschal's only comment was "This needs to happen".
Charlie too was offended by my exclusion and the lack of trust in both of us.  I heard no
complaints last year about the way troll was handled.  Why the mistrust ??  For the answer I
suggest you refer to my last email paying close attention to the parts about "power junkies" and
self-important people.

..."we have had problems in the past with Doug not necessarily having the most current information
reguarding policy and procedure (nor at times wanting to follow what was at that time kingdom
requirements)..."  Lorraine, would you like to back up this slanderous statement with examples,
because honestly you have been known to... I won't say lie...let's say bend the truth severely to
make some one look bad.  I think it has something to do with you wanting people to believe that
the universe would fall apart if you didn't sacrifice so much to hold it together.  As you said at
the Raven's Heart meeting, "I know, I complain about everything" and "I'm never happy.  My life
sucks".  What's the deal ??  If you make others look bad you make yourself look better ??

Trying to be in service to the Barony,
Pax,
Marius