[Ravensfort] Defender ! Defender ! Defender

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:35:56 PDT 2001

>Hi.......
>
>The offer of the prize for the newcomer tourney is GREAT.....but,
>
>The idea of the newcomers tourney was set up with no "prizes" to be given.
>This does not mean we can not change it, but we need to all discuss the
>idea.

   I thought about it a little after I was walking around campus.  I suppose
there would be no guarantee of a newcomer being around a year later.  I take
my role pretty seriously, but it would unwise to assume other might as well.
   Still, I have loved playing at Raven's Fort we I can get up there and I
just wanted to contribute something to the special "magic" of Raven's Fort.
   If there is something else I can do, I would greatly appreciate any
ideas.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding Wulfiricinga
Champion to HE Chrystal, Lady Raven's Fort