[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue May 22 04:25:23 PDT 2001

>What's the most important quality that you want to see in a B&B?

The ability to raise troops and form a hoard.

>What issues are most important to you? And how would you like a B&B to deal
with those issues?

The people in Stargate have great riches and untold number of tall castles.
We have few tall castles. The new excellencies should attack.

>What do you want to see in the Barony's immediate future (1-2 years)?

WAR!!!!!

>What do you want to see in the Barony's far future (3-5 years)?

A huge hoard that is sweeping across the smoking ruins and salted fields of
everyone else.

SO LETS ALL GET BEHIND STEPHEN COVEY, ESTABLISH THOSE SEVEN HABITS, GET
PROACTIVE, AND BURN EVERYONE!!!!!

Athaulf

(If anyone from Stargate reads this, I hold no personal animosity towards
you, I just want to burn something really big, and you guys happen to
qualify as really big. Besides, there is much honor to be gained if your
opponents are both strong and honorable.)