[Ravensfort] Cedric's Questions....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 18:23:17 PDT 2001

--- Peer2 <Peer2 at email.msn.com> wrote:
> Maybe we're going at this the wrong way. Before we haggle on who the
> candidates are, why don't we figure out what we EACH personally want in a
> B&B? Things like . . .
>
> What's the most important quality that you want to see in a B&B?

The willingness to work for our Barony both within and without it.

> What issues are most important to you? And how would you like a B&B to deal
> with those issues?

There are many issues important to me in a BandB...most relate to integrity, honour,
and ability

I would like them to be honest and just...

> What do you want to see in the Barony's immediate future (1-2 years)?

I would like to see all those who have been griping...work for and with
the group instead of against it...I would like to see our artisans
and fighters and service people grow and learn...

> What do you want to see in the Barony's far future (3-5 years)?

Neat spiffy regalia...lots of banners...etc...thriving gild meetings
big fighter practices...and lots of people qualified and applying for
local office...and our artisans and fighters and service people to have
done enough that they be recognized at a kingdom level...

> Where do you want the Barony to concentrate it's time a resources? At the
> Kingdom level? Regional level? Baronial level? Or some combination of the
> three?

Combination of the three... we must keep ourselves in working order and
well oiled to be of any service elsewhere...it serves us to serve the Region
and the Kingdom. As the story goes...without a horse...the kingdom would fall.