[Ravensfort] Recent Postings

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Sun Apr 7 06:19:23 PDT 2002

Hey! You have got some kind of setting wrong on your e-mail program, and it
is spacing the text out all over the page. This makes you seem even less
lucid than you usually do. Try composing letters to the list in plain text.
That is also why all of that "[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]" crap is
at the top of your letters.

Charley Atchley

2+8=2*5=15-5=70/7=-8+18=3+7=5+5=12-2
You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you
might not get there. --Yogi Berra