[Ravensfort] Crown Info Needed

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Apr 19 19:50:38 PDT 2004

Jacinth--

I am Steward of Crown Tourney and am taking feast reservations--All messages
to me have been answered as promptly as I can.  All information about crown
fees has been posted in the Blackstar--I will try to post it again tonight
or tomorrow.

Any one who needs information can contact me at isobail at ev1.net I check it
everyday as soon as I am home (unfortunately can't get to it at school) and
am usually online for until about 10-10:30

In Service I Remain...
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward -- Crown Tournament