[Ravensfort] Populace and Children

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 25 15:26:03 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

Since I don't have any children I can't really give out any parental advised, but at a couple of meetings ago the MOC said she had a box of fun stuff for the children. Maybe MOC can plan some activities for the children and get some parents to help out.
I also liked the other idea too, the one about the parents baby sitting for each other (taking turns as it were), I thought that was a very good idea.

I think everyone would like to see people continue to attend meetings. It brings us all together as a group (family), to me that's what its all about... I sure something positive can be formulated, this is a very small problem in the grand scheme of things. I look forward to seeing EVERYONE at our next populace.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever