[Ravensfort] site work etc.-lighting

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 18:10:15 PDT 2008

The battery operated strings of lights I offered free and clear to the
Barony.
I bought them either half price or when they were 75-90% off after various
Xmas Sales.
Same with 2 pairs of the battery operated candles.  They were half price,
can you tell I'm a sale freak?
Think Chrystal said there was a package of AA batteries.  4 use them, single
candles use AA and 2 use C batteries.
The lights I'll donate to the Barony.  Anyone else have some extra batteries
laying around?

A package of white paper sacks are fairly cheap at Sam's Club and easy to
replace if someone sits on one.
Not sure how the glow light would fare but the bag could be replaced ASAP.

I know the glow light I put outside my back tent flap at Bordermarch lasted
from dark to past daylight and
I got them at Wally World.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com