SC - swans, eel and peacocks, oh

MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST Annejke at prodigy.com
Fri Apr 18 19:19:45 PDT 1997

Uduido at aol.com wrote:

> To the SCA-Cooks list,
>
> I apologize for sending my last posting to Christi to the entire list!!!! It
> was meant to be private but my fingers worked faster than my eyes and it was
> sent before I saw the list address was still in the "To:" box. ......
> Ooooops!
>
> (Blush)
> Lord Ras

It seems that many people simply hit the "re:" button for a message to be sent to
an individual.  When that is done, the message goes to the entire list and the
rest of us are left wondering what the message means.

It would help if the "to:" line in the "re:" mail were checked each time.

Just trying to help.
Linneah