SC - candied fruit peel

Philip W. Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Apr 23 13:57:27 PDT 1997

> >For those that insist on cluttering the list with all the
> >research,
> Just wondering how many others out there think that research results
> on this list constitute clutter....

Greetings...

 Actually, to me it's clutter.... As yet  (-8

As far as cooking goes, I'm a chemist... Gimme the formula, I'll get
you something good out... No formula ?? I'm useless...

I'm here partly to gather as much finished products as possible...
Hopefully I'll also  gather enough on redacting too to fly on my
own...  (-8

 The other part is my intent (Expressed on Undernet #SCA) to gather
as many period (& close enough) recipes as possible, then make them
available in electronic format... (Still swinging between Meal Master
& QuickBook.  QB is a tad more programmer friendly, MM is more rigid
but also has interesting bells & whistles.

 So please Mylord Ras...   Post as many recipes as you care to share
with us.  We shall be grateful if you also add educational details as
to how you came to it... But it's the cherry on the sundae.   I think
we can live without it (-8

                                                            Slarty