SC - wierd food

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 09:19:25 PST 1997

A forward for anyone interested.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Friday, December 19, 1997 22:02:09
: From: Bridget/Slayer
: To: bridgers
: Subject: [Mid] Fw: Vulgar Demon Inn - 12th Night reservations
:
: ----------
: > Greetings!!
: >
: > The Vulgar Demon Inn will be open for 12th Night in Tree-Girt-Sea.  All
are
: > welcome.  We are about 30 minutes north of the site and can hold 14 to
20
: > people with only minor crowding.  For those of you who don't know, the
is a
: > Horde household, but again ALL ARE WELCOME. There is one new rule this
year.
: > This came about because DemonSlayer and I have found that 12th Night
costs
: > about $200 to $250 for host each year and we've had a very hard year.
: >
: > ROOLS:
:
: >
: > 	1.  All prejudices are left at the door. If you can't get along with
: > people get along somewhere else.
: > 	2.  You Must call to let Bridget you got home safely or you can't come
: > back.
: > 	3.  A night at the Inn will require either A or B:
: > 		A.  Food(eggs, potatoe chips, bread, etc), Pop, Beer (not
: > milwaukee's best!) or drink of choice toilet 		     paper,
: paper towls
: > etc.
: > 		B.  $5.00
: >
: > Again, I'm sorry for Rool 3, but if you do "A" you get in for under
$2.00.
: >
: > If you have questions please call between the hours of 6AM and 11PM CST.
: >
: > Bridget O'Gara Campbell
: > (Lady when necessary, myself the rest of the time.)
: >
: > Jan Skaggs
: > 915 Lenox Ave
: > Waukegan, IL 60085
: >
: > 847-625-1175
: > bridave at iconnect.net
: >
: > Would someone please post this notice on the necessary other nets?
: > Thanks
:
:
: From:  "Bridget/Slayer" <bridave at iconnect.net>
: +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+    to unsubscribe, send a message to
: `~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`    sca-middle-request at dnaco.net with
: .  |  |     |  |     |  |     |  |          'unsubscribe' as its body.