SC - The siege cook challenge.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jul 30 18:57:30 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine here.  Shirley asks about culinary vocabulary.  The short
answer is that if you get an edition of a period collection, it will
normally come with a handy-dandy glossary in the back.  In addition,
the OED is your FRIEND.  -- For spices and herbs, there are a number
of places you can get period spices, many by phone, web, or mail
order.  (I have a little list I keep lying around of suppliers.)

Cheers,

- -- Katerine/Terry