SC - Intro-Unsub-Cooking?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jul 7 10:10:48 PDT 1997

Hey all!
  I just received several unsub posts and a post about my personal E-mail
address...Ok, I'm like duh...What would you like me to do exactly? Is this a
list more for the mideval role players or as I thought, a period style
cooking list, which to me entails recipes? I'm glad you folks have a grown up
dress up game you like to play, (and people think cross dressers are
strange..LOL).. but I was interested in recipes. If I'm mistaken, let me
know. maybe the misrepresentation in the title sca-COOKS is why people are
unsubbing..its not what they thought.I don't really care if someone from 300
years ago knew how to butcher meat..its a moot point. If I am correct in my
assumption, please let me know so I can unsub too. As stated in my intro, I
am a gourmet cook and not into the dress up game scene, only recipes. I did
notice a reference to some old cookbooks, are they available? ..Liza