SC - Upper class eats

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Tue May 27 10:56:03 PDT 1997

> > Greetings,
> >
> > Honey prices are definitely going up, and have already gone up
> significantly.
>
> Not only are honey prices going up, but the prices of other crops that require
> bee "rental" for pollination will be going up as well.  In reality, I won't be
> surprised if the mite is responsible for the general price of food going up
> from a lowered yield due to lower pollination rates.

Yes; in fact, I was reading last summer in rec.gardens that there was
a serious problem with getting any produce because there just plain
weren't any bees in some areas to do the pollination.

> > Michael Farrell
>
> Derdriu

   Alys of Foxdale          Shire of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
 mka Sallie Montuori               Chantilly, Virginia, USA
foxdale at wolfstar.com