SC - Introducing myself

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Oct 26 14:53:59 PST 1997

marilyn traber wrote:

> Bruise juice, recipe is in the Herbal CA- compiled in Marinus b my old
> Herbalists Assn...

I recall a bruise juice made by Mistress Anne of Hatfield, that worked
quite well. That may or may not have some relation to the recipe in CA
of years gone by. The stuff I'm referring to is much thicker, more the
consistency of vaseline than oil. As far as I know, the recipe was an
original by the lady who made the stuff, although perhaps from using
similar research sources, it may coincidentally be similar to other
bruise ointments made by SCA folk.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com