SC - Acolytes

GARNER@admin.hnc.edu GARNER at admin.hnc.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:21:43 PDT 1997

  Could you tell me a little more about them?  What were they made out
  of?  How big would they be?  This sounds like a project to
  "encourage" on my husband in exchange for some food or clothing!

Most of what I know came out of "Fast and Feast" by Henische.  Basically,
they were sculptures of almost anything, wheeled, with a little well in the
middle and a place for a salt spoon.  Opulence was best.

	Tibor