SC - bird or bay?

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 18:59:09 PDT 1997

I dunno, here in Trimaris every event I have gone to in the last few years has
some sort of feast.  Some have been super, last Year at Baronial Bash 24
we had Poached Salmon...at coronation we had hocky pucks [er chiccken breasts]
served over frozen pasta.... other feasts have been anywhere in between.  since I
serve most of the events I attend [feast servers guild] I have seen some pretty
interesting removes served...
And a few, I was real glad that I had 'snacks' back at the tent.....others I
waddled away so stuffed all I could do was burp and groan for hours....
Aine