SC - Calendula for saffron-RANT

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 20:31:15 PDT 1998

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:46:52 +1000
From: Andrea Willett <willetta at mail.austasia.net>
To: living-history at gospel.iinet.net.au
Subject: Sir Kenelm Digby

Hello Everybody!

Does anybody have a copy of Kenelm Digby's book "The Closet of Sir Kenelm
Digby, Knight, Opened, 1668" and could they email me his instructions for
making sippets. I've had people tell me that they are only pieces of
toasted bread but "Elinor Fettiplace's Receipt Book" seems to suggest that
there was morew to them than taht and states that Sir Kenelm gave detailed
instructions.

Thanks,

Andrea Willett
Catering Officer