SC - Violet roots

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 20 13:02:47 PDT 1998

Hello List and Diana,

Yes, I know what you can do with those violet roots! You shovel them
into a "kilo" size freezer bag, put that into a Postal Service Priority
Mail tyvek bag and send them to me! I would LOVE to introduce/naturalize
violets into my yard!

And, yes, the Knowne Worlde symposium this weekend was wonderful. My
husband and I both taught classes (not on food) and enjoyed ourselves
immensely.

Marged/Mary Denise