SC - Views on British Food

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Thu Aug 6 12:25:08 PDT 1998

> ontact over there to keep us supplied with our new german favorites - Milka
> Chocolade bars, hazlenut spread, Oeteker mixes, and gluhwein spice .

FYI,  Hazelnut spread and Oeteker are carried by Hughes/Gelsons in the West.

Also have you tried Nutrella?  It is a chocolate-hazelnut spread that is
importaed and fairly easy to find.

Best Pizza I ever had was in Atherns.  Best Chinese food was in Edinburgh.  Go
figure <shrug>

Dorothea of the Oaks
- --
San Fernando Valley Girl