SC - Tastes of Britain Class

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Thu Aug 6 12:41:55 PDT 1998

I was born and raised in Harrisonburg, VA. A little town in the
Shennendoah Valley.  We had frozen custard and black cows too.  Maybe
they are just native to dairy producing areas.

- ---Shari Burnham <pndarvis at execpc.com> wrote:

> Oh no you don't! i am an honest to goodness yahn- kee, and I love
moonpies and
> have always bought them up here (WI)  but we got something that has
always been
> Wis based: frozen custard and black cows.  MMMMMM.  Kopp's custard.
forget the
> twinkies.  give me Grand Marinier Blueberry Crisp frozen custard any
day.

> CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 8/5/98 11:23:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:
> >
> > > I find it kinda funny (okay I find it hilarious) that Cdn's have
a patriot
> > >  type food aptly named Beaver Tails and the States have
Twinkies! <chuckle>

> > >  urs in mirth
> > >  Micaylah
> >
> > Actually, twinkies are a yankee thang.. here in the South we like
a Moonpie
> > and an R.C. (read R-ah Cee). <g> For those that don't know, a
Moonpie is sort
> > of cakish, flat and rounded, with marshmello filling, and some
kind of icing,
> > either chocolate or banana usually, although I have seen
strawberry once. Good
> > Eatin'.. real stick to your arteries stuff...
> >
> > Mirthfully
> > Corwyn

SCA-Cooks".

SCA-Cooks".

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie