SC - recipe spreadsheet

PhlipinA@aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 09:24:47 PDT 1998

Items like floor and sugar have a very long shelf life if in air and water
tight containers. If they are not and have be kept under less than ideal
conditions -throw them out. Spices differ from spice to spice. I think salt
keeps forever but anything else is best if used within three months of
opening the package. If any of the cleaning supplies have been kept in that
container get rid of the food and keep the container for cleaning supplies
only. About the only things I'm willing to keep on hand from one event to
the next is cleaning supplies, paper goods(which I want in marked plastic
containers), foils, plastics, and canned goods. We do keep sugar in an old
large peanutbutter jar that is marked with the contents as we can never seem
to come out even on that one. Knowing that the items are stored in a
basement would be more reassuring than the storage shed our stuff goes in.
Margarite