SC - Wonderful Cordials Person?

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Tue Jan 6 06:06:00 PST 1998

On Tue, 06 Jan 1998 01:07:15 -0400 Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
writes:
>Hi, Cooks all!

 I always
>thought
>it was my friends' little joke when they said I looked just like Fred
>Flintstone dressed as Constantine the Great. DOH!!! Can there be some
>truth to the rumor?

Actually, I think you look more like John Goodman!

>Anyway, in spite of a few early logistical problems, the feast was
>quite
>good, all in all.

I didn't stay for the feast, but the day board was spectacular. I think
it was on this list (maybe EK) that we were be-moaning people putting out
dried out bread and rubber cheese and calling it lunch, then charging
through the nose for it. Well-l-l-l, let me tell you! Lunch was three
types of soup, I think four types of tarts, breads with home-made jams,
apples, muffins, lots of veggies, cheese, roast beef(a little tough, but
very tasty) and I think I'm forgetting something. Considering that the
cost of day-tripping was only $6.00 - which in the East, unfortunately,
is becoming budget! - I was truly impressed. Vivat to whoever prepared
the lunch!

 Seems I showed up five minutes late for the "Pie-a-Peer"
>Auction.

Maybe because you're a peer this year and didn't want to be pied?!?!? :-D

>Happy New Year to all!

Same to you. Now, when do we get the menu for Crown???

>Adamantius
>troy at asan.com

Julleran