SC - onion soup - IP

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jan 9 04:46:34 PST 1998

> Papa, may I please have this gentle's address so that I mail him to
> apologize for the hurt he feels.  I said nothing other than my blink blink
> remark but even so I feel I should apologize.  And I apologize to my fellow
> list members for my contribution to this unfortunate incident.

I no longer have his address since he requested to be unsubscribed.
I do feel that he didn't recieve anything truly nasty but there were several
messages showing that he had erred so I believe he was mostly embarassed.

He did mention that some people were quite rude but I have no proof of this.

> Dragonfyr (who has been at the recieving end and who should have thought
> before being silly)

Don't worry about it. I'm sure it was just someone being in a group of strangers
and feeling threatened. I was just reminding people to have the utmost courtesy
when dealing with email.

Yers,

Gunthar