SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Thu Jul 23 06:31:31 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/23/98 9:14:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Also, IIRC, I had explained to Phlip later that it was not the mass of
embryos
 that concerned me at time but rather the tissues at the top. When this part
 was being removed, I had noticed that stretched it was a clear tissue with
 streaks of fatty tissue appearing hear and there.

 Although I didn't say anything at the time, I thought that the untorn tissue
 would make a perfect casing for the embryos.  IIRC, at the time I did not
tell
 you about this.  I merely related that you had "thrown most of it " away.  I
 can understand how you may have gotten the mistaken impression that I was
 referring to the actual embryos.  Sorry.

 Ras, love, if I had known that you wished to use the intestinal caul to
present the things, I'd have saved it or gotten one from another rabbit. I got
the impression that you thought I had pitched the uterus, which was not the
case- the uterus is the long thing with the lumps inside, each of which is a
fetal rabbit. I DID discard the ovaries, but if you wish rabbit ovaries, I'll
be happy to collect you some the next time we butcher. In the meantime, stay
away from me with that knife!!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Luv,

Phlip