SC - Sourdough

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 10:12:42 PDT 1998

                 it was not my intention to cut someone to pieces for
an honest effort,
                 but
                 at what point do we have to set and keep -some- level
of standard?  i've
                 made similar negative comments in my time, always
with suggested
                 readings
                 for the entrant, on the use of chocolate, chili,
tomato, potato, and
                 maize.  am i really as evil as i seem?

                 elaina
<<<<<<<<

I  do not personally think you are evil,  and probably made  at least
an effort  to consider  someone's feelings.   The  hurtful ones are
the kind of, "What  kind  of idiot  are you?" comments.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"