SC - Re: [Mid] 16 Things you never tell a cop...

rudin@okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Mar 26 08:51:33 PST 1998

I for one agree about the overlong quoting, but I dump the messages I have
already read at the end of each session. Perhaps if there is a list archive,
if the address or way to access was included in the footer it would help
those of us who dont save the old messages track down the older references.
I will admit that i do have a file of recipes and books, and jokes and some
interesting bits that dont fit into categories, but i never intend to
archive the whole thing. I also have the problem of mail sometimes taking a
few extra days getting here, which can and does make for interesting
interpretations[well, you try following a thread that has its messages come
in the order or 2,1,3,4,5,8,6,9,7,10 etc!]
margali