SC - Potluck feasts / was SC-kitchens

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Mon Mar 30 09:35:31 PST 1998

Thank you, good folks; you have cleared up an amazing happening
that happened to a friend of mine.  He recently moved from An Tir,
to Ansteorra; moving in with his grandmother.  She asked him what
he wanted for dinner, and he said "spaghetti"... expecting a tomato
sauce with maybe meat, black olives, garlic (lots of garlic), onion,
etc... he got spaghetti noodles under a can of salsa.

We were all shocked and bemused by this, but perhaps we should have
been more respectful of what she was used to; my friend was mildly
upset that she "didn't know to make it with spaghetti sauce" and I'll
let him in on these missives...

===
Conchobar
Jambe de Leon, AoA, WOAW

Once, I likened inspiration to a fire that burn and catches;
when one is inspired, it is easier to inspire others.  I have
been shown that inspiration is also like lightning; destroying
a carefully built tower, and showing us the beauty of Nature.