SC - FW: New Medieval cookbook

Seton1355 Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed May 20 13:37:36 PDT 1998

Hi Everybody!

My entire adventure in sausage making is on-line now.

I'm sorry it is so long.  The people who know me know the whole story as it happens.  I tried to explain the whole process of my sausage making experience so you all kjnow why I do they things I do.  The basic recipes are right at the top.  The rest is just the story of the different versions and the results.

The URL is

http://www.geocities.com/athens/academy/9523/sausage.html

This is the only thing of substance on the web page.  I have not yet put a link to my cooking section on the index page.  It is primitive, but it is under construction and always will be.

Comments and questions may be sent to me at

deanna.knott at gsc.gte.com

Yours,
Avelina, Lady Keyes

'Per pale or and sable, three keys in pale fesswise counterchanged'