SC - Feast accounting

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 12 13:54:12 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 4:25:48 PM, Jgoldsp at aol.com writes:

<< If I may add my two cents in a word few words I agree with Ras anyone who
does all that work and is expected to do the major clean up somebody is nuts
and it ain't me!
Joram >>

I guess I must be nuts. I would no more ask someone to go shop for
ingredients for me than I would to clean up after me. I take it as a level of
consideration and responsibility, I guess. Because I made the mess, I have to
clean it up.

I would consider it rude to ask someone else to take care of the clean up. I
am grateful to those who would help, and I even ask specific people to help
well in advance of the event, but I would never ditch out on them once they
showed up.

It comes down to the level of participation, perhaps. Because it's been
drilled into me that I should never ask anyone to do something that I
wouldn't be willing to do, I expect to do clean up.

Yours,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)