SC - Greetings and Chicken

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Apr 21 23:37:02 PDT 1999

I visited my local water supplier of distilled drinking water and
questioned them about requiring a license or permit for distilling
drinking water. They stated that they knew of no such laws or permits
required. They have been in business for years, so I would think that the
law would have enforced any permits by now. So it would seem that permits
are only required for other types of distilled items, but not water.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)