SC - Re: Getting hot

lilinah@grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Thu Apr 22 12:08:05 PDT 1999

>  I was there with the dogs last year.  Even the mild was a bit spicy for
me
>  (recovering from being raised in basic spiceless american household).  I
>  still remember the "manly" Tuchux men going with the medium to mild mix
and
>  the reactions of the few who tried the killer version. <eg>  I loved the
>  chili, just need to get my tastebuds up to speed.

The trick is to start with the mild, and work up to the hot.

	I *LOVE* the Ansteorran chili feed.  When I went to
	Pennsic as crown, we planned our social calendar
	around it.  :-)  My favorite was the medium four-bean.
	They also had a con queso one year that I thought was
	divine.

	The thermonuclear (and I did sign my waiver, thank
	you ) is excellent eaten cold for breakfast the
	next morning.  :-)

Berengaria