SC - bolting cloths

Tue Apr 27 08:31:08 PDT 1999

M'lady,
You would probably have your best chance of success with either poison, or
trapping.  I would suggest landmines, but if shooting isn't an option, then
landmines probably wouldn't be either.  Ask the shop teacher at the local high
school to give you the design for a simple live trap (one of the easier wood
working projects they keep in reserve for kids that aren't really that dextrous)
and transport the beastie a couple of dozen miles away after you catch him.
wajdi (who feels the same way about squirrels)