SC - OOP was: Potato salad now: Onion Pie

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Thu Aug 5 07:58:20 PDT 1999

Greetings

Right after the Thunderdome came out, Tina Turner did her Private Dancer
Tour.  When she was in ABQ (al-Barran), Annie's Soup Kitchen in Scottsdale
Plaza featured a new sandwich of the week: the Tina Tuna.  It was tuna
salad on toasted rye.  The pickles weren't chopped they were sliced the
long way, to make fun of Tina's looong legs.

The sandwich was okay, the concert was great.  Tina did a very tasteful
fan dance for the Private Dancer song.

Ariann