SC - event report

Ben Engelsberg bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 5 07:59:32 PDT 1999

I found the boat we need- just got back from a cruise with
my lord and parents on the mystic whaler, it is 80 feet [68
on deck] and has cabin space for 36...and takes a crew of 10
to properly handle the lines. And it has a cast iron galley
stove, and a barby on deck, 3 heads with showers and 3
cabins with heads with showers in them.....
margali
and instead of the jolly roger, we could hoist the banner
with the scull and crossed wooden spoons!

> EGADS!  I take off for a couple of weeks to properly
> beat...errr...ummm...spend quality time with my smalls, and suddenly I'm
> going to Iceland?  Well, never been, so guess I oughtta.  Why am I going,
> anyway?  And who's gonna keep me warm on the trip?  Hmmmmmm??
>
> returned to the defense of democracy, Puck

To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"